This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Turkey Sliders are super easy to make and always a hit with any crowd. They will be the perfect addition to your party menu!
What’s a sports party without sandwiches? These Bacon & Turkey Sliders have a savory spread and are served warm and toasty. Make them for your next game day party or a picnic.
These turkey sliders are great as a party appetizer or finger food, or for a quick and easy weeknight meal. The prep time is minimal and you just pop them in the oven to heat through. My kids are always asking for them, and they can be made as sliders or you can use full sized buns for a larger sandwich.
- Kings Hawaiian Rolls – you can also use a slag of dinner rolls.
- Turkey – Have them slice it for you in the deli for the freshest taste. You can use thin slices of thicker slices. I prefer thicker slices.
- Bacon – Cooked nice and crispy. Thinner bacon is easier to use on sandwiches.
- Mayonnaise and Mustard – For spreading on the bread. You could sub with your favorite sandwich spread if you prefer.
- Cheddar Cheese – Grab some sliced cheddar from the deli slice them in quarters to fit one piece on each slider.
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Turkey Sliders
They are super simple to prepare! Just a layer a few ingredients and bake until warmed through!
Get a detailed list of ingredients & instructions in the recipe card below.
- Lay out the rolls on a large piece of foil.
- Slice open the rolls so you have a top and a bottom slab (keep the rolls attached to each other.
- Spread a little mayo/mustard mixture on each side (or your favorite sandwich spread), then top with turkey, bacon and a thin slice of cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper then place the top half back on the roll to form the sandwich.
- Cover with another piece of foil and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are hot. Serve immediately.
Meats – You can use any kind of meat you like; ham and turkey, roast beef and turkey, or even all three!
Cheese – These sliders are delicious with the cheddar as written, but if you have another favorite cheese you can use thet. I also love Provolone and Mozzarella.
Topping – Try brushing the tops of the buns with melted garlic butter, and adding poppy seeds or sesame seeds and minced parsley. You could also use the same topping that I used for my Ham Sliders.
Sliders are a simple way to serve hot sandwiches for gatherings and parties. They pair nicely with simple sides, like potato chips, Summer Fruit Salad, Macaroni Salad, Southern Potato Salad or Zesty Italian Pasta Salad.
Leftovers should be cooled to room temperature before storing. Wrap up in foil and place in a plastic bag. Enjoy leftovers cold, or heat in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until completely warmed through.
More Delicious Slider Recipes
- Baked Roast Beef Sliders
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders (Instant Pot Recipe)
- Grilled Hamburger Sliders
- Monte Cristo Sliders
- Breakfast Sliders
Turkey Bacon Club Sliders
- 12 Kings Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 slices turkey lunchmeat or more for thicker sandwiches
- 6 slices of bacon cooked crisp
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3 deli slices of cheddar cheese quartered
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cover a baking sheet with a large piece of foil. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the slab of rolls across the middle so you have a top half and a bottom half. Lay out the rolls open and face up.
- In a small dish, combine the mayo and mustard. Spread a little of this mixture mixture on each side of the rolls, then top with turkey, bacon and cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper then place the top half back on the rolls to form the sandwich.
- Cover with another piece of foil and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and sandwiches are hot.
- For more flavor, try brushing the tops of the rolls with melted butter and adding everything bagel seasoning before baking.
- Leftovers should be cooled to room temperature before storing. Wrap up in foil and place in a plastic bag. Enjoy leftovers cold, or heat in the oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until completely warmed through.
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.