This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Oreo Fluff is a super creamy no-bake dessert made from whipped topping, pudding, and cream cheese. You only need 6 simple ingredients and it takes just 10 minutes to make.Pin this recipe for later!
Table of Contents
Why I Love This Recipe
Oreo Fluff is a sweet, creamy dessert meant to be eaten on it’s own like a mousse, but you could also add some tasty dippers, like pretzels or fresh fruit.
It just requires some mixing, then transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy! It’s a super quick dessert that’s perfect for when you don’t want to turn on your oven.
This creamy Oreo Fluff recipe is:
- Ready in 10 Minutes – You do need to give your cream cheese a little time to soften to room temperature, but all the prep and mixing is done in about 10 minutes.
- No Cooking Needed – No bake desserts are perfect for warmer months, or for when you just need something quick for unexpected guests.
- Easy Ingredients – All of the ingredients are easily found at the grocery store and many kitchens already have them on hand.
- Versatile – Try other Oreo flavors and get a completely different dessert!
How To Make Oreo Fluff
See recipe card below for ingredient quantities and full instructions.
- Crush some Oreos and set out a package of cream cheese to soften.
- Dissolve the pudding in a large bowl with some cold milk and combine with an electric mixer.
- Mix in the softened cream cheese.
- Stir in the Oreos and mini marshmallows.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- To serve, transfer to a small serving bowl and sprinkle with more crushed oreo cookies.
Oreo fluff is made by combining pudding, cream cheese, and whipped topping with Oreos and marshmallows. It’s a creamy and rich dessert.
You can crush Oreos by giving them a whirl in a food processor. To crush by hand, add the oreo cookies to a zip top bag and use a rolling pan to crush into a fine crumb.
Oreo fluff can be stored in the fridge for a couple of days, but it’s so quick to make that I prefer to make and serve it the day of.
- Other Pudding – While vanilla pudding is the most popular choice, you can swap in another variety like French Vanilla, Chocolate, Oreo flavor, or any of the sugar-free varieties.
- Soften Cream Cheese – The cream cheese MUST be fully softened to prevent chunks. I like to put my cream cheese in the microwave on 10% power in 30-second intervals to make sure it is extremely soft for this recipe.
- Fold in Whipped Topping – When adding the cool whip, be careful not to over-stir. Just gently fold in to prevent the whipped topping from deflating.
- Garnish with More Oreos – To garnish this recipe, top the serving bowl with extra crushed cookies. Alternatively, you can top with whole or halved Oreo’s. I also like to top mine with marshmallows.
Oreo Recipes to Try Next
- Oreo Rice Krispie Treats
- Oreo Brownies
- Oreo Icebox Cake
- S’Mores Oreo Stuffed Brownies
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles
- 2 3.4 oz packages vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 pound package oreo cookies
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 8oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer on medium speed to combine the pudding and the milk. Mix until the pudding is fully dissolved.
- Add the cream cheese and continue mixing on medium until the cream cheese is completely incorporated. Set aside.
- In a large storage bag, use a rolling pin to crush the oreo cookies. Set aside about ½ cup of the crushed cookies for garnish.
- Stir the crushed cookies and mini marshmallows into the pudding mixture until fully combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Transfer into a serving bowl and top with remaining crushed oreos for garnish.
- If necessary you can soften the cream cheese in the microwave on 10% power for 30-second intervals to make sure it is extremely soft, but not melted.
- You will need about 4-5 cups crushed oreos for this recipe. A family sized 1 lb bag makes the required amount.
- This recipe can be stored in the fridge for up to 4 days, but I prefer to eat it within the first 2.
- This recipe does not freeze well, but can be store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. I feel it’s best in the first couple of days.