Simple to make yet full of flavor. This BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Breast is one of our favorite summer grilling recipes!
I love summer cooking, grilling in the backyard while the kids play and the hubby does most of the work! He loves to grill and I love taking a night off from dinner. I prepped the BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Breast and he tossed them on the grill.
How to make BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Breast
- Start with the rub. I used ranch, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix it together and rub your chicken down. Once seasoned add to the grill.
- Grill your seasoned chicken on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Remove your chicken and brush with BBQ sauce then return it to the grill. Cook for a few more minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Optional: Serve with more BBQ sauce on top.
How long do you grill chicken breast
Grilled chicken should only take about 15 minutes to grill over medium/high heat. Time can vary depending on the size of your chicken breast. If the chicken has different thickness and you plan on cooking them together try pounding them to be even or remove the thinner chicken first. Keep an eye on the temperature, your chicken should be at least 165 degrees F to be considered cooked.
What should I serve with grilled chicken
This chicken was so easy to make. I love making this recipe doubled then cutting up the chicken for a salad for lunch the next day. Want more side dish options? Check out some of my favorites to serve on the side with any grilling recipe:
Get ready to grill with these summer favorites:
- Spice Rubbed Grilled Tri Tip
- Grilled Zucchini Recipe
- Grilled Garlic & Lime Chicken Kabobs
- Grilled Potatoes Recipe
BBQ Ranch Grilled Chicken Breast
- 4 chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Mix all seasonings together and rub onto chicken. Place on grill on medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from grill and brush with BBQ sauce. Return chicken to the grill to cook for an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Want more chicken recipes: