This creamy Dorito Chicken Casserole is a recipe that your entire family will love. Made with a casserole dish full of Dorito chips and topped with a creamy chicken mixture. This one will be a winning dinner!
This Dorito Chicken Casserole is a family favorite! My kids loved it and my husband asked when it would be on the menu again. I guess it’s no surprise since they LOVE my cheesy ham and potato casserole. I guess cheesy casseroles are a favorite in my home. For this recipe, you want to start by cooking your chicken breast. This recipe is perfect for a rotisserie chicken. Once that is done you just mix everything up and top it with cheese before you bake. It’s pretty simple.
Let’s get this Dorito Chicken Casserole served:
- This recipe is so simple to make!
- You want to start by cooking your chicken or use precooked and shredded chicken. If you are starting with raw chicken I wrapped mine in foil and baked. This way I could take it out and have a clean casserole dish to use for the rest of the recipe.
- Once your chicken is cooked shred it and set it aside. Time to start building the casserole. Crush chips and place them on the bottom of your casserole dish and set aside. I reserved 1/4 cup for garnish to make it look pretty, but that’s just up to you. Mix together cooked shredded chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheddar soup, Rotel, corn, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Pour this over your chips in your casserole dish.
- All you need to do now is top with the remaining cheese and bake. An easy recipe that you and your family will love.
If you loved this recipe try some1 more of my favorite casseroles!
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
- Ham & Cheese Croissant Breakfast Casserole
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- Creamy Potato, Corn & Bacon Casserole
Dorito Chicken Casserole
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 bag Dorito chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can great for cooking cheddar cheese soup
- 1 can rotel
- 1 can corn
- 2 cups shredded taco blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place foil in a casserole dish and place chicken inside foil. Cook for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tender. Shred chicken and set aside. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Crush chips and place them on the bottom of your casserole dish and set aside. (I reserved 1/4 cup for garnish)
- Mix together cooked shredded chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheddar soup, Rotel, corn, and 1 cup of shredded cheese. Pour this over your chips in your casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Optional: Top with reserved chips for garnish and enjoy.
Jenine blogs at thediaryofarealhousewife.com where she strives to create simple recipes that anyone can make and everyone in the family can enjoy. As a mom of three she knows first hand how busy day to day life can be and how precious family time is. She hopes her easy recipes can help you spend less time in the kitchen and more time around the table enjoying food, family, and making fun memories.