Christmas is coming and the planning has begun! Whether you’re a go all out kind of host or prefer to let someone else handle the hosting responsibilities, you’ll find something on this Simple & Elegant Christmas Dinner Menu.
How to Plan a Christmas Dinner Menu
Let’s start with the appetizers. On Christmas Day, we usually have a big fancy breakfast and a big dinner. But in between, the munchies strike and we always have some fun snacks and dips on hand to curb our appetites while we’re waiting for the main event.
Christmas Appetizers and Salads
- Brown Sugar Cocktail Weenies from The Life Jolie – The savory and sweet mix of bacon and brown sugar, wrapped around cocktail wienies (or lil smokies, as some like to call them!) makes these an addictive treat
- Goat Cheese Marinara Dip – Creamy, rich goat cheese is the perfect contrast to the bright, acidic tomatoes in this outrageously delicious baked dip. Topped with fresh basil, it’s a perfectly festive appetizer.
- Cranberry Walnut Pinwheels – Sweetened cream cheese, dried cranberries, fresh rosemary and crunchy walnuts are combined and stuffed into soft flour tortillas for an irresistible snack!
- Caramelized Onion Dip with Bacon from The Country Contessa – Caramelized onion dip with bacon is a decadent treat with onions cooked low and slow so they’re ultra sweet and blended with gruyere cheese (and all the good gooey things)
- Spinach and Bacon Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette from Old House to New Home – a delicious and healthy salad that is the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
- Christmas Craisin Broccoli Salad from Ice Cream Inspiration – A sweet and crunchy festive holiday side dish.
Christmas Dinner Entrees
- Best Roast Turkey Recipe – You’ll be the talk of your family’s holiday get togethers with this easy to make Best Roast Turkey Recipe!
- Herb Stuffed Pork Loin from The Country Contessa – It only looks fancy. The truth is you can make this dinner centerpiece with it’s big, bold flavors in an hour or less.
- Easy Crockpot Maple Glazed Ham from The Salty Marshmallow – This super easy crock pot ham will quickly become a favorite holiday tradition. Only five minutes of prep work for the glaze, and the crock pot does the rest!
Christmas Side Dishes
- Creamed Corn Casserole with peppers from Bread Booze Bacon – This casserole is loaded with flavor and so colorful!
- Cheesy Crockpot Green Bean Casserole from The Salty Marshmallow – Full of either fresh, frozen, or canned green beans, cream of mushroom soup, french fried onions and cheese this casserole is an easy crowd pleaser!
- Parmesan Rosemary Dinner Rolls – When it comes to holiday meal preparations, you can’t forget about the most important thing – the bread! These super easy and incredibly delicious rolls look beautiful, and will be the hit of your celebrations…and no one will know just how easy they were to make!
- Honey Braised Carrots from The Culinary Compass – These carrots are full of flavor and super versatile, as you can add different flavors that you like.
- Easy Turkey Gravy Recipe from Bread Booze Bacon – This Easy Turkey Gravy Recipe is the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving table! This savory sauce is delicious on white meat, dark meat, and all over your mashed potatoes!
- Zucchini Stuffing Casserole from Old House to New Home – Zucchini, carrots, onion, and corn are mixed together with stuffing and then baked to perfection!
Christmas Desserts and Drinks
- Five Christmas Cookies – One Dough from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt – A basic cookie dough with different ad-ins to create five different and creative cookies!
- Cranberry Apple Crisp from The Life Jolie – This Cranberry Apple Crisp Recipe with Oatmeal Ginger Snap Topping adds a surprisingly easy twist on old fashioned apple crisp!
- Chocolate Raspberry Cream Pie from Ice Cream Inspiration – Pie crust is filled with chocolate cream, raspberry cream and whipped cream for a luscious pie that you’ll have a tough time sharing.
- Christmas Macarons from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt – Gorgeous Christmas Tree Macarons with bright red frosting centers.
- Pomegranate Rosemary Spritzer from The Culinary Compass – Full of fruity and earthy flavors that make for a unique and delicious way to toast the holidays!
Be sure to pin this post to save all these recipes for the Best Christmas Dinner Menu Ever!