Savory Broiled Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs, skins removed
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix butter, minced garlic, Worcestershire, parsley and pepper. Microwave for a couple of minutes, or until butter is melted.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Arrange in a foil lined 9x13 broiling pan and coat with the butter mixture, reserving some for basting.
- Broil for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until juices run clear, turning occasionally and basting with remaining butter mixture. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.