Looking for a deliciously satisfying and savory meal? This Balsamic Chicken recipe definitely fits the bill!
I used to cook with balsamic vinegar all the time. I loved it on chicken, on pasta, on bread (dipped with olive oil of course) and it’s been ages since I’ve cooked with it. I recently found a bottle in the back of my cupboard and that prompted me to whip up a dish I haven’t made since my pre-children days. Well guess what? They loved it to!
Balsamic Chicken tenders are a super simple recipe to make. Just whisk the marinade together and pour it over the chicken. Allow it to sit for at least half an hour (but a couple of hours is best), then cook it up on the stove. You’ll get to watch it get all nice and brown and yummy. Save a couple of extra as leftovers and toss them in your salad for the lunch the next day!
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenders about 10 pieces
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Season with salt.
- Whisk together chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- Pour over chicken in a zipped plastic bag and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Cook the chicken over medium high heat until browned on both sides, and juice run clear.
Like Chicken? Try these easy recipes:
Hi! I’m Kristin, the creative mind behind Yellow Bliss Road where you will be inspired by tons of easy to follow recipes, lots of free printables, and a little sprinkling of life thrown in for good measure.